Booking Terms and Conditions
We ask for a credit or debit card number with each booking in order to hold your reservation. This is requested as a guarantee against your non-arrival or late cancellation (see below). All bookings must be guaranteed on a valid credit or debit card in the guest’s name, with an expiry date which is after the date of departure.
For accommodation guarantee purposes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, JCB, Switch (NB. we do not accept Amex).
Any additional bills must be settled by cash or sterling cheque on arrival.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by us for any refund to be made.
- Cancellations made up to 60 days in advance of arrival – full refund less a booking fee of 10%
- Cancellations made up to 30 days in advance of arrival – 50% of the total cost payable.
- Cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of arrival – 75% of the total cost payable.
- Cancellation inside 14 days in advance of arrival – total cost payable. However if we manage to fill the availability we will endeavour to reduce this as much as possible.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
- The hire period will be from 3pm on arrival date to 11.00am on day of departure. Earlier check in time may be available if required- please just ask and we will try to accommodate.
- The hirer must undertake to vacate the property at the stated termination of let.
- The number of people occupying the property must not exceed the number agreed at time of booking unless subsequently agreed with us, the owners.
- The hirer must leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition as they found it, otherwise an additional cleaning charge will be incurred.
- The hirer will be responsible for any damages, or breakages to the property and furnishings etc. All damage must be reported immediately and paid for prior to departure or we reserve the right to charge this to your credit/debit card.
- We (the owners) shall be entitled to enter the property during the rental for all reasonable purposes – we’re happy to give you adequate notice should we need to.
- Note that by completing a booking, the hirer enters into a legal agreement which binds you to abide by the conditions of booking, rental and cancellation policy.
- On occasions we will welcome some small dogs. But this is only with our prior permission. A small charge will apply.
ACCURACY OF DETAILS
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information we give, please remember that facilities and services may alter from time to time. Details are accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to make changes from time to time